Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Library directly:
+61 7 4885 7360
Open 0800 - 1730 Monday to Friday
Staffed 0930 - 1730 Monday to Friday
Closed Weekends and Public Holidays
Clinical Knowledge Network (CKN) is a portal to online resources for Queensland health service staff.
Staff can register for off-site access.
Survey Monkey The Library manages the MHHS Survey Monkey account. Please contact the Library for the login and password.
What else is available from the Library?
In addition to the clinical textbooks, the Library also:
- provides computer access to all staff
- has 2 lounges for quiet reading, as well as the carrels
- has a collection of business and management books
- has a collection of healthy lifestyles items, including DVDs
- offers training in study skills for staff who are also TAFE and Uni students